WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE EMPLOYMENT LAW TEAM™?
Issues related to labor laws and rights of employees and duties of employers have been front page news in California and other states for the past few years. The internet is inundated with articles about large judgments against major corporations due to not following up state and/or federal laws that pertain to employees. A major reason for these large verdicts is the fact that federal and state laws that deal with many aspects of employer-employer relations are less than clear. Another reason is the sensitive and emotional nature of terminating an employee's tenure which can in many situations turn into a heated battle. We at the Employment Law Team™ have dealt with many employment law matters and our expertise ranges from drafting and negotiating employment contracts, to advising employers on their statutory and common law obligations such as issues related to age discrimination, violation of FEHA, assisting employers conduct pre-litigation investigation and representing employees who have been denied their rights or mistreated by their employers. Representing both sides of the aisle our attorneys bring a wealth of experience to our clients and have been able to turn that experience and knowledge in judgments and settlements which have kept our clients happy for many years.
Following are some of the areas of employment and labor law that we can assist our clients in :
- Drafting and negotiating employment agreements.
- Non-Competition agreements.
- Non-Solidification and non-disclosure agreements.
- Pre-litigation investigation into allegations of: wrongful termination, sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, age discrimination, retaliation, violation of the public policy claims, non-payment of overtime wages.
- Advising our clients on overtime laws (i.e. exempt non-exempt issues) under both California and Federal laws (i.e. FLSA, Labor Code, etc.)
- Drafting and negotiating of severance packages.
- Litigation of all types of employment claims all the way through trial in both state and federal courts.
Does The Employment Law Team™ Only Represent Employees?
NO. The Employment Law Team™ consists of a team highly experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who litigate labor law issues on regular basis. As a result our expertise in the area has been put to use n behalf of both employers and employees and we have been able to achieve successful results for both.
If you are an employer or an employee in the Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Alameda county, Ventura county or San Diego County areas and would like to discuss your labor law related questions such as sexual harassment, age discrimination, racial discrimination, retaliation in violation of FEHA, or whistle blowing issues with an employment attorney or an employment lawyer experienced in the filed please, call 877-529-4545 for a free consultation with a labor law attorney. You can also contact us online. For questions regarding criminal law please visit Criminal Defense Team.
Nothing in the foregoing discussion or in this website is meant to be legal advice and does not serve to establish an attorney-client relationship. Any statements, on this page or elsewhere, are not guarantees of any outcome.
If you face a legal question related to labor and or employment law be it a federal or state issue in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Alameda county, San Francisco county or San Diego County call 877-529-4545 for a free consultation with an attorney well versed in the areas of: labor law, employment law, overtime laws, sexual harassment laws, wrongful termination, sexual discrimination laws and disability laws.
- California Sex Harassment, Abuse, Alleged by College Student A student at a northern California university has alleged that a professor sexually harassed and assaulted her after she confronted him about a bad ....
- Newport Beach Sexual Harassment Claim Lodged Against Chief A former dispatcher for the Newport Beach Police Department has filed suit against the chief, as well as the department, claiming sexual harassment, ....
- California Immigrant Worker Bills Clear Senate Committee Two measures intended to protect California's migrant workers from exploitation - including sexual harassment - have cleared the state's Senate ....
- Los Angeles Sexual Harassment Lawsuits May Prompt City Audit Riverside Sexual Harassment Attorney Houman Fakhimi has learned that a Los Angeles city councilman and city controller hopeful, has announced his ....