- Even when you are not logged in, Employment Law Team’s website collects certain information about visitors including your IP address, URLs of websites you visit before, during or after your visit to our website, the dates and times of those visits, information about your computer software or hardware and other information that may be available. In order to enhance your browsing experience, Employment Law Team may place “cookies” on your computer so we can recognize you on return visits as well as collect any additional information about you that may be available. You can adjust your browser settings to deny permissions to cookies being placed on your computer, but this may result in a less personalized browsing experience and may also reduce functionality.
- In order to identify you, Employment Law Team may ask you to provide information about yourself including your name, contact information, the organization you are associated with and other information. If you decline to provide identifying information, you may be prohibited from accessing certain content, services, or website features
- Employment Law Team is able to enhance your browsing experience by personalizing the Employment Law Team web sites to your interests based on the information it collects from you. The information collected by Employment Law Team is also used to select interesting and useful content and services for you. To better suit your needs and interests, Employment Law Team may use information about the services you use and content you visit, alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users, to tailor the Employment Law Team website in addition to its other products and services.
- Employment Law Team may also use the information you provide in an effort to keep you informed about matters that may be of interest to you, including events and selected products and services. Employment Law Team will only share your information with third parties when you knowingly initiate a sharing process. Occasionally, Employment Law Team may contact with you information from carefully selected third parties.
- If required by law or any governmental agency, Employment Law Team reserves the right to disclose information it obtains through the Employment Law Team website to the appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities.
Any concerns about the possible misuse of personal information or anyone desiring to request a change to personal information collected may also contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at (714) 542-2188.Transfers of Information
Any information sent by e-mail or through the website to Employment Law Team is not secure and is therefore non-confidential. Any information you send via e-mail or through the website to Employment Law Team is done at your own risk.Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmitting information through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Employment Law Team. Any communication with Employment Law Team transmitted through this website, including e-mail, in whole or in part, does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between you, Employment Law Team and any other recipients.Unsubscribe
If you seek to opt-out, please reply to any marketing communication with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.